Pumpkin and cardamom is slightly a strange combination but believe us you will absolutely love the end results. The core ingredients of this dish which is aromatic cardamom & the sweet pumpkin puree meld extremely well together. If you’re looking for a moist, almost crumbly old fashioned donut, you’ve come to the right place.
They are perfect for after dinner sweet cravings and as they are extremely rich, 2-3 are enough to really hit the spot. Get the ingredients now and try this recipe tonight for that perfect weekend feeling.
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup ricotta cheese
2 large eggs
¼ cup butter, salted
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup stevia/powdered sugar
½ teaspoon cardamom
1. Add pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, eggs, butter ingredients into a bowl, then blend smooth.
2. Mix together the coconut flour and cardamom in a separate bowl. Slowly this into the wet ingredients.
3. Once the dough is starting to form, add the stevia/powdered sugar and stir to combine.
4. Grab 1 1/2 tbsp. of dough at a time and roll into balls using your hands. You should get about 18 in total.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 325F or until the outside are a light golden brown and look slightly crumbly to the touch.
6. When the donut holes are out of the oven, garnish them by sprinkling cardamom powder & powdered sugar on top.
Makes 18 Donut Holes
1 Donut hole –
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam