Pumpkin and cardamom form a strange duo when it comes to appearance and taste. But they may also form a nice team together sometimes with a ton of health-centric benefits.
We are preparing a dish made of aromatic cardamom and sweet pumpkin puree to make those classic, moist, almost crumbly, old-fashioned homemade donuts. It checks both the boxes of health and taste- and we are sure you’ll love it.
It is perfect for those after-dinner sweet cravings and as they are extremely rich, just a few of them are enough to hit the spot. We advise you to get the ingredients now and try this recipe tonight for that perfect weekend feeling.
Here’s how to get started with them the easier way:
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup ricotta cheese
2 large eggs
¼ cup butter, salted
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup stevia/powdered sugar
½ teaspoon cardamom
1. Add pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, eggs, and butter into a bowl.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Mix the coconut flour and cardamom in a separate bowl. Slowly put this into the mixture above.
4. Once the dough starts to form, add the stevia/powdered sugar and stir to combine.
5. Put 1.5 tbsp. of dough at a time and roll into balls using your hands. You should get about 18 in total.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit or until there is a light golden brown crust outwards. The donuts should also be slightly crumbly to the touch.
7. When the donut holes are out of the oven, garnish them by sprinkling cardamom powder and powdered sugar on top.
8. You should make 18 donut holes this way. Serve them in a circular or pyramidal formation.
Every donut hole contains:
Including pumpkin and cardamom can help you increase your daily intake of beta carotene, potassium, and calcium. Both of these foods are considered to be packed with anti-aging compounds and also boost immunity, thus making you feel better and younger.
And what could be a better way to have this goodness in your mouth than having these delicious donuts every day? It’s time you too put the flame on this weekend and have a go at these delicious donuts. They would not cause you any weight gain and would rather fill you up with proteins.
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam