Have you ever experienced that you followed a strict diet for a vacation or a wedding and right after that you immediately gained the weight back and then it took months to lose it all again??
Experience shows that cutting calories too drastically, for instance, by skipping meals or starving yourself, the body gets used to the calorie reduction and you quickly experience ‘weight loss Plateau’ and after an initial steady weight loss, the scale refuses to drop any more, no matter how little you are eating.
During the first few weeks of the diet plan, the body’s response to the reduced calorie intake is very encouraging; calorie intake is low whereas the body’s metabolism is high. During this time, body is subject to new changes in terms of food intake.
Then suddenly, the body is switching to ‘survival mode’ slowing down the metabolism for getting used to calorie reduction. This is the point when ‘weight loss plateau’ sets in. Now, the body has adapted to the new conditions and has settled down to adjust by burning few calories.
These diet plans and exercise regimes didn’t produce the expected results and it gets harder and harder to lose weight.In fact, many of the popular diets and dietary supplements in the market help people lose weight quickly but what they are losing is basically water and almost no fat.
If you, like many of us, are still fighting, both, the battle of bulge and the sledge of spikes, we have some easy dietary tips and tricks you can make use of today. The trick is to use a unique eating system called ‘calorie dieting shift’ to confuse your body in a healthy way.
1. Stop eating once you are satisfied – not until you are full!
2. Eat 4 meals a day, leaving a gap of 3 – 3.5 hours between each meal.
3. You have a choice to eat any of the 4 meals in any order throughout the day.
4. Each day eat different foods from meals to fruits and vegetables.
5. Change the calorie uptake each day randomly in order to avoid that the metabolism gets used to it.
6. Take a 3 day break from the diet on days 12 through 14 of your diet, before you may resume the diet again. This is important to give your body a chance to take rest from the rapid weight loss that you will be experiencing.
7. Stick to the calorie shifting plan – be honest to yourself!Your body will receive different calories each day. One day you will consume 1500 calories and the next could be 1100 calories, derived from different types of food.
This way your body does not establish any eating habit, it keeps burning calories and maintains high rate of metabolism even when you are eating less.The result is faster weight loss avoiding the feared weight loss plateau and the rebound effects.Food is a cornerstone of nutrition.
If you do not eat the proper foods – lean proteins, starchy carbohydrates and fibrous carbohydrates – nothing else matters. No supplement can ever provide you with all the benefits that food supplies. Remember that when it comes to weight loss – ‘the slower you go the faster you get there’ It is like the turtle and the hare analogy.
And it applies to any area of life.Yes, it does take time, but the long term benefits are totally worth it. Keep in mind that moderation is the key. Commit to live a healthy life style now and you will not have to worry about crash dieting and rebound effects later!
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam