75 g fennel (sliced)
⅓ Celery Stalk
175 ml water
1.5 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Remove outer leaves from the fennel bulb.
2. Clean and chop fennel.
3. Clean the apple and cut into chunks.
4. Clean and cut celery.
5. Place all the ingredients (except granola) in the blender.
6. Add water and blend until smooth.
7. Serve in a glass.
8. Sprinkle with granola on top.
Calories 403Kcal, Fat 15g, Carbs 36g, Protein 21g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam