Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Checkout the recipe of this chicken sweet corn made with shredded chicken, and sweet corn kernels.
1 pat butter
1 onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic
1 1lb package frozen corn
23 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 box Chicken flavored stock
Salt & Pepper
1. Pour chicken stock into a soup pot and put it on medium heat.
2. Melt pat of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add finely chopped onion and cover, let cook for about 5 minutes until onion is softened.
4. While this is happening. take about half the package of frozen corn and put it in a blender. Pulse the blender so that the corn is more like powder or small pieces of corn (it will look creamier once it thaws).
5. After the onion is softened, add the garlic and the chopped corn and the chicken to the pan. Heat together for a few minutes.
6. Add the frying pan mixture and the rest of the frozen corn to the soup pot. Add chopped parsley and ground black pepper to taste. When it's warm, it's done.
Calories 147kcal, Fat 2.5g, Carbs 18g, Protein 14.5g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam