This coconut flour banana bread recipe is low carb and perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast! Checkout the recipe now and enjoy it without any guilt.
½ Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
Salt To Taste
⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Pecans
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
2. Stir in nuts or whatever you choose.
3. Put in a greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
5. Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.
Calories 204kcal, Fat 11.9g, Carbs 20.8g, Protein 5.7g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam