Garlic Butter Broccoli
This broccoli recipe with butter is a very simple to make recipe which tastes delicious! It is a perfect side dish or an evening snack. Checkout the recipe below:
2 Lbs Broccoli
¼ Cup Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves
½ Tsp Rosemary
As required Mozzarella Cheese
1. Trim broccoli, cut into individual florets, leaving the stems about 4-inches long.
2. Place broccoli into a vegetable steamer or into a large pot with a small amount of water. Heat until water boils.
3. Steam broccoli, covered, for 12-15 minute until bright green and tender-crisp.
4. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic and rosemary.
5. Add broccoli to garlic butter and stir quickly over high heat until broccoli is coated.
6. Transfer to a warm serving dish. Pour any remaining garlic butter from the pan over top of broccoli.
7. Sprinkle broccoli with shredded Mozzarella cheese, if used, and serve immediately or hold in a warm oven until ready to serve.
Calories 80kcal, Fat 6g, Carbs 6g, Protein 2g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam