Grilled chicken risotto is a quick one pot recipe which is loaded with flavors. This is a classic recipe of chicken, zucchini, and risotto. What’s not to like in this?
1 box Creamy Parmesan Risotto
2 boneless chicken breast
2 medium zucchini
1 medium tomato
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook risotto as the package directs.
2. Heat stovetop grill pan. Brush zucchini and chicken with oil, then sprinkle with pepper.
3. Grill zucchini and chicken until zucchini is tender and chicken is cooked through.
4. Remove chicken and zucchini from the cutting board; cut into bite-size pieces.
5. When risotto is finished cooking, stir in peas, tomato, chicken and zucchini; remove from heat.
Calories 234kcal, Total Fats 5g, Carbs 30g, Protein 18g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam