Checkout this high protein Indian recipe of Guava Mutton Curry made with ingredients like guava, mutton, onions & Indian spices.
1 cup boiled mutton
1 cup guava paste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp chopped coriander
Salt to taste
1. To begin, heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add onions, garlic, ginger paste & tomatoes. Sauté till onions turn translucent.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and guava paste and mix it properly. Add water, as required.
4. Add salt and mutton pieces, and cook for 1 to 2 mins.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and raw onions.
Calories 292Kcal, Fat 19g, Carbs 1g, Protein 30.7g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam