Looking for a delectable chicken recipe? How about you try this easy to make and quick chicken recipe.
2 Garlic Cloves
Kosher Salt To Taste
1 Tsp Rosemary
1 Tsp Sweet Paprika
¾ Tsp Ground Cumin
½ Tsp Hot Paprika
¼ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
3 Lbs Chicken
2 Tbsp Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. On a work surface, mince the garlic with 1 tsp of kosher salt.
3. Transfer the garlic to a small bowl and whisk in the lemon juice, rosemary, sweet paprika, cumin, and ½ tsp pepper, whisk in the olive oil.
4. Using your fingers, gently loosen the skin from the chicken breasts, thighs and drumsticks; try not to tear the skin.
5. Season the cavity of the chicken with salt and pepper and put the chicken in a roasting pan.
6. Using a small spoon, pour all but 1 tbsp of the seasoning mixture under the skin of the chicken, rubbing it into the breasts, thighs and drumsticks.
7. Rub the butter under the skin of the breast meat.
8. Rub the remaining 1 tbsp of the seasoned oil all over the chicken and season it with salt.
9. Put the reserved lemon halves in the cavity of the chicken and tie the legs together with twine.
10. Roast the chicken for about 1½ hours, or until tender.
Calories 496kcal, Carbs 44.1g, Fat 15.6g, Protein 44.6g
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam