Fitness Workouts: Not Just Any
Smartwatch Will Do
There is a lot that depends on your fitness standards and the timeliness that you keep with them. Most professionals prefer to go with branded and good-quality fitness smartwatches to keep their goals aligned with their routines. They also like to periodically assess how far down the road they have come over since they had started. If you think you are missing a trick with your workout regime, here’s how using a wearable device can make a positive difference to your experience!
The best fitness smartwatches are always characterized by a superlative form of result-orientation and customer-friendliness. They offer a mileage that no one in their respective feature- and price-category could offer and then they translate the same mileage by helping you do more with your time. They can also help your trainer revise or edit your current plan for better results as per the data given.
For example, if you are looking to work out for making a six-pack of abs, you would have the directions for diet and exercise from your trainer. You could be going to the gym regularly and lifting all the irons as advised. But if you are not doing all this in a calculated manner, it won’t mean much.
Worse, you know you could even hurt yourself in the process- you can’t just keep on doing pushups when your pulse rate has crossed 100 beats per minute!
A smartwatch doesn’t just keep the time, it also keeps a track of your lifestyle- even when you are sleeping. It can help you make informed and educated decisions about the changes you should discuss with your healthcare or fitness expert so as not to hurt your health.
There are several top-notch health benefits of wearing a fitness smartwatch. Our virtual fitness experts offer the following points to underscore the importance of these wearable gadgets:
1. They make you more health-conscious
2. They track your health vitals in real-time
3. They record your pulse rate, Spo2, blood pressure, sleep patterns, etc.
4. The more you wear them, the more accurate they become
5. They can count the steps to motivate you
6. They can track the number of calories you burnt in a day or week
7. They can help you decide on your diet and fitness plans in a better way
8. They can be worn no matter how strenuous your workouts are
1. They provide one-tap access to calls and notifications on your smartphone
2. They are convenient and easy to use
3. They can be personalized with faces and themes
4. They define your lifestyle and fashion quotient
5. You can even watch movies and listen to songs on them
6. They come with smart tools like alarms and reminders
7. They offer a simple charging process through a USB port
These are some of the basic set of features one could expect from some of the best fitness smartwatches online. The key is to go with an experience that most people have described a positive and well worth their time.
Technically, an activity tracker is a miniature smartwatch. It can offer most, if not all, the functions that you would come to expect from a trendy fitness watch. But there are still some defining differences between the two electronic devices.
1. An activity tracker is a fitness band that relays your fitness data to your smartphone. A smartwatch can do just the same but the way it differs from a fitness band is that it has a wide screen and it can work as a natural or seamless extension of your smartphone. You can thus also check for check your calls, messages, social media notifications, and emails on this wearable device.
2. The energy consumption of smartwatches, as you would possibly expect, is on the higher side due to the myriad of functions. An activity or fitness tracker has a better battery life and can withstand prolonged use with frequent charging in most cases. However, you should not expect the same range of effectiveness with regards to smartphone-related functionalities because activity trackers have a smaller screen.
In short, if you are only interested in health and activity monitoring, then an activity tracker will suit you better. However, if you are looking for a comprehensive experience spanning good looks, detailed records of your health vitals (through ECG and PPG), camera and music controls, GPS, underwater usability, and a lot of personalization, then a trendy fitness smartwatch is your best bet!
It depends on what your preferences are. You could choose from the one that offers a sporty outlook, or is meant for men and women, offers more health-centric features, or better battery life. The key is to go with the one that resonates perfectly with your lifestyle and fitness requirements and complements them in the best possible way.
It’s not just a smartwatch you wear, it’s a lifestyle statement that you make with it!
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam