Your Consent or User Consent
Information About Personal Data
In terms of fitness, every activity you do in our app is useful to make us better as this information helps us to know you and create a better user experience. When you use our services, the personal data that is collected includes - your email address, name, gender, age, height, and weight. Depending on your use of application we may collect data like calorie intake, weight loss goal, lifestyle, and body measurements. In an ongoing effort to improve our services, some additional data may also be collected from you and in such cases, you will be notified pre-hand!
MevoFit collects the following information:
1. Personal Information: MevoFit asks to provide information related to you, demographic data and fitness data. Personal information includes - your name, email, contacts, etc.
2. Demographic Data: Personal information about you, such as your gender, birthday, zip code, country, height, weight, lifestyle and exercise frequency.
3. Fitness Data: Information about your use of services such as your caloric intake, nutritional statistics, fitness activity, and weight loss.
4. Transfer of App Data: You can choose to connect and share your Fitness device information with MevoFit. The unique information you choose to send from Fitness Devices & Gears is not used by the app for marketing and advertising or transferred to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
MevoFit collects and maintains your identification information to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Providing products and services: We may use your data to provide you with our services, to ensure the functionality and security of our services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
2. Developing products and services: We may use your data to develop our services. However, for the most part, we only use aggregate and statistical information for such purposes.
3. Communicating with you: We may use your data to communicate with you, for example, to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for consumer care related purposes. We may periodically send promotional E-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the Email address which you have provided.
4. Marketing and making recommendations: We may use your data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services. We may use your data for direct marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, under applicable law, contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer.
When you visit our website or use our application, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by You. We do this to ensure you have a safe, efficient, smooth and personalized experience.
This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the website to make the experience safer and easier. So, we collect the personal information that we ask from you which we deem necessary.
In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We will take good care of the data provided by you and protect it. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required to fill and which ones are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website.
We may automatically track certain information about you based on your behavior. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics and interests to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We use data collection tools such as "cookies" on certain pages of the website to help analyze our web page flow, measure page effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number, and a credit/debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Note: We will never save Personal Identification Numbers or Private Banking Details.
Do We Share Personal Data?
Not at all! MevoFit does not sell, rent, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. To prevent unauthorized disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
What Steps Are Taken To Safeguard Personal Data?
MevoFit Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information in our possession. Data collected by us is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public.
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security engineering, training, and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our databases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Ways You Can Share Your Data The MevoFit app is all about you and we allow you to share what you want, where you want and with whom you want! Share your weight loss achievement with your friends and family, post in the community, share what you are eating, using social platforms and giving in your suggestions.
Premium Application Content
MevoFit provides you access to certain premium features and content which includes recipes, workout plans, etc. By signing up for the premium services of the app you agree to pay any fees due for and incurred by you in your usage of the Premium Services.
When you are opt-in for premium services of the app, you must designate and provide information about your preferred payment method which can be either through the points that are earned in the app or real money. You may elect to make payment for the Premium Services on a quarterly or annual subscription basis. All fees due for the Premium Services are payable in advance. Fees due for the Premium Services will be billed automatically to the Payment Method at the start of the monthly or annual subscription period, as applicable, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel your access to Premium Services.
The subscription renewal fees will be the same as the initial charges unless you are otherwise notified in advance. You expressly authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the appropriate fees charged for the Premium Services. We reserve the right to terminate your access to a Premium Service for any nonpayment of associated charges.
If you want to discontinue a Premium Service, then you must cancel that Premium Service per applicable cancellation procedure set out here. The cancellation of a Premium Service will go into effect at the end of your current billing cycle, and you will have the same level of access to the Premium Service through the remainder of such billing cycle. For example, if you are billed on a monthly subscription basis and cancel during a given month, you will be charged for the entirety of that month and maintain access to the Premium Services through the end of that month.
ALL PURCHASES OF PREMIUM SERVICES ARE FINAL, AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED PORTIONS OF ANY PREMIUM SERVICES UPON TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION.
We reserve the right to increase fees charged for the Premium Services or to institute new fees at any time upon reasonable notice. Your only remedy regarding the increase of fees or imposition of new fees in connection with the Premium Services is to cancel the Premium Services per the cancellation procedure set out above.